The Two Rivers 100% Campaign represents our community's commitment to the Two Rivers Way. We encourage every family, staff member, and Board of Directors member to make a contribution to the 100% Campaign annually. Community support of the 100% Campaign is essential to the school's ability to provide its transformative educational experience. The campaign's only goal is to have 100% contribution from our school community. All money donated goes directly to classrooms for supplies, books, and other classroom needs.
What’s your Impact?
"We value community. We love that Two Rivers is small, close knit community. It's great knowing that I can call, text, or email my daughter's teacher to ask questions or just to say that we had a rough morning and she might need an extra hug today. It is helpful knowing that I can call on other parents to help in a pinch with pick up or drop off. I love that the school teaches our daughter about what it means to be in a community - her place in it and the ways she can contribute to it being an even better place."- 1st Grade Parent
"I witness compassion. I witness support in a variety of ways. I witness a community of people who care for the development of tomorrow's generation. A generation that will care for our environment, each other, and our global community. It's an honor to be part of Two Rivers." - Staff Member
"Did you know that public-charter schools on average receive .75 cents to the dollar regular public schools receive? That’s nearly a $430,000 difference in funding compared to other public schools similar to our size. This creates a void requiring our staff and families to lean on our community to provide resources, ideas, helping hands and hearts."- TRCS Board Member
$25 Gift- Purchases 3 books for classroom libraries
$50 Gift- Buys art supplies for a month
$75 Gift- Creates opportunities for 3 students to attend Buffalo Cove Educational Outdoor Center
$100 Gift- Sends one class to performances at the ASU Schaefer Center for Performing Arts
$250 Gift- Buys garden supplies for one year
$500 Gift- Provides classroom supplies for special projects for one year
$750 Gift- Buys a set of five microscopes
$1,000 Gift- Pays for one class to visit Buffalo Cove Education Center for experiential learning
$5,000 Gift- Enables facility upgrades such as playground and Adventure Fitness equipment and outdoor classroom space.
Ways to Give:
Two Rivers Community School is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization making every donation tax deductible.
Easy ways to contribute:
- Lowes Foods School Rewards: Link your rewards card to Two Rivers Community School. A portion of your savings will be donated at the end of each calendar year. It's easy to do: Visit this LINK.
- Ingles Tools for Schools: Link your Advantage card to the Two Rivers Community School. A portion of your purchases will be donated at the end of each calendar year. It's easy to do: Visit this LINK
- Harris Teeter School Rewards: If you shop at Harris Teeter link your VIC card to Two Rivers Community School. Harris Teeter will donate a portion of your savings to our school. All you need is this LINK and this code: 5860. Visit the website and register today! It’s an easy way to support.
- Carolina West Wireless: If you are a Carolina West Wireless user you can donate 3% of your bill to Two Rivers Community School. All you need to do is visit this link to sign up. It's an easy way to support our school. We appreciate the love!
- Regear Outdoors: When you consign your gear with Regear Outdoors use the Two Rivers Community School account. Once your gear sells the money will be donated to our school.
- AmazonSmile: Make sure to set Two Rivers Community School as your AmazonSmile organization. Every time you purchase an item on Amazon a portion of the sale will benefit Two Rivers! It's that simple. We appreciate the love!
- Make A Donation By Check: Make your check out to Two Rivers Community School and mail your donation to: Two Rivers Community School, 1018 Archie Carroll Road, Boone, NC 28607. Please indicate what program or classroom you wish your donation to benefit.
- Make A Donation Online: To make a secure one-time or recurring donation online.
School Sponsors & Supporters
Making the Two Rivers Way Possible
If you have any questions or issues with making a donation, please contact Community Coordinator, Caroline Miller: email@example.com