Current openings at Two Rivers Community School. All positions are open until filled.
General Duties: Coordinate school garden education and coalition projects within Two Rivers Community School incorporating every grade level.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage and maintain school garden plots
2. Coordinate with instructional staff to design garden focused curriculum, lessons, and activities
3. Build and strengthen garden program in conjunction with the school's vision and growth plan
- Experience in and knowledge of vegetable production and local food systems
- Experience in garden education, project planning, implementation and management
- Experience working with volunteers
- Strong and effective communication skills, verbal, written, and public speaking
- Working knowledge of gardening, nutrition, local growing patterns, and community resources
- This position is a volunteer role with a small stipend